Meet the Original Cork Massage Ball from Rawlogy! Made from 100% sustainable cork, Rawlogy's firm cork massage ball relieves muscle pain and provides tension relief. Plus, it's completely free of chemicals like BPA, plastics, PVC and petroleum. This ball is light, compact, convenient, eco-friendly, and travel-ready! It's perfect for rolling out sore and achy muscles, stimulating fitness recovery, reducing stiffness, and improving mobility.
Rustic vs. Polished?
- Polished: Rawlogy polished balls are finely sanded. The finish offers a softer surface texture; however, the natural variation of the cork is still evident and make each ball subtly one of a kind.
- Rustic: Rawlogy rustic cork balls are made from Premium unfinished cork. Each ball tells the story of its life cycle, often marked by natural imperfections. Our rustic balls have a rugged surface texture that will soften with age and use.
- Big Ball specs: 4 in (10 cm), 6.0 oz (170 g)
- Classic specs: 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Mini specs: 1.9 in (4.83 cm), 0.7 oz (20 g)
What makes a Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball so special?
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: Choose from our lightweight 2.5" classic cork massage ball, our ultra lightweight 1.9" mini cork massage ball, or our 4" "Big Cork Massage Ball."
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during backpacking trips, these balls are your perfect travel companion.
- CONVENIENT, DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is water-resistant and highly durable. It's self-care, anywhere!
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Don't know how to roll? No probs, our quick start guide will have you up and rolling quickly. Lost your guide? No problem--download it here.